Festive Inflatable Toys : Best Toys 2011 Parents Magazine : Iron Man Toys For Kids
Festive Inflatable Toys
- (Inflatables) 7 oz. vinyl wrap with an air blower to produce a balloon-like sign.
- Capable of being filled with air
- A boat or dinghy that may be inflated when needed; Any other structure, artwork etc. that is inflated; Able to be inflated or blown up
- Having the atmosphere, decoration, or attitude of a festival, holiday, or celebration; In the mood to celebrate
- Of or relating to a festival
- Cheerful and jovially celebratory
- gay: offering fun and gaiety; "a festive (or festal) occasion"; "gay and exciting night life"; "a merry evening"
- For the ladies, dresses with a little sparkle and shine in festive colors like red, black and silver are key, especially if this festive affair falls anywhere near Christmas or New Years. Guys, another dark color suit (snooze).
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
Check out the hair dudes - don't get much more festive than that!!
....feeling a bit over inflated after festive indulgences!
new small toys
grand champion horse toys
south park toys uk
old godzilla toys
hot new toys for christmas 2011
buy japanese toys
planet of the apes hot toys
best girl toys 2011
Post a comment
| HOME |